Monday, March 17, 2014

Review of Organix Keratin Oil, 6.7 fl oz

I'm always looking for a great repair cream, mask, or oil treatment for my hair. So, when this product came out, I made a beeline for my nearest Walmart. After purchasing and using this product as directed, I found that I wasn't blown away. I did use the product for two weeks before I decided to do away with the manufacturer's instructions. I applied the conditioner at the very end of my shower, after wringing my hair out, and left it in my hair over night. I did this to see if the product would give me more rapid results which it didn't.  

Organix claims their product will:

  • Argan oil conditions and smoothes, creating a luminescent shine
  • Strands are strengthened from within and nourished throughout for longer, stronger hair
  • Recover from any bad hair day in just 3 minutes with this strengthening deep conditioner

The conditioner did give my hair a shine while the product was in my hair. My hair did not appear to be stronger(but how can you really test that). The recovery from bad hair did not come after three minutes or even a month later. 

Pros
Thick consistency 
Great price of $5.74
Smells great
If used as instructed, it leaves your hair feeling silky while wet

Cons
Saw no difference in hair that was over processed 






No comments:

Post a Comment